By: Emily Conley
Faith and Justice Magazine tells uplifting stories of changed lives that Alliance Defending Freedom and its allies have been blessed be a part of - all thanks to your generous prayers and financial support. The latest issue of Faith and Justice is now available online!
In this issue:
- A special message from Alan Sears on his transition from CEO
- The inspiring story of Jack Phillips, a cake artist who continues to trust God in the midst of the state's efforts to override his conscience
- A Q&A with Jim Daly from Focus on the Family on how Christians should respond to the changing culture
- How two Phoenix-area artists are fighting back against being forced to create art that conflicts with their faith
- How an attorney was inspired to fight for the unborn, and also for their mothers
- Flushing the falsehoods about Privacy Laws like North Carolina's HB 2
In the bonus videos for this issue, Jack Phillips’ wife and granddaughter share what Jack’s stand has meant to them. Watch a video from Alan Sears, and learn more about North Carolina’s Privacy Law.
In case you missed it, come with us behind the scenes inside Masterpiece Cake Shop with Jack Phillips and his family.