Your donation was successful!
Thank you for your generous gift! You will receive an email receipt with the details of your transaction shortly.
We are privileged to be able to continue working on behalf of all our outstanding clients during these challenging times. It is our prayer that reading some of their stories in Though Trials May Come: Stories of God’s Faithfulness will give you hope and encouragement.VIEW YOUR DEVOTIONAL NOW
Please know that the entire ADF team is keeping this nation, our communities, and YOU in our prayers. And we ask that you will join us in praying for five specific things:
- Pray for protection, and for containment of the coronavirus.
- Pray for our nation’s leaders, that they would have wisdom in how to deal with the virus.
- Pray for medical professionals, that God would guide and protect them as they treat those affected.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters whose businesses and job stability might be affected.
- Pray especially for those who are the most vulnerable to the effects of the virus.
You might also be interested in:
- Does the “Wall of Separation” Mean Religious Groups Can’t Receive Coronavirus Aid?
- A Few Encouraging Updates from the White House on COVID-19
- Church Services, COVID-19, and the Constitution: Your Questions Answered
- How Does the Coronavirus Impact the Supreme Court?
- The Coronavirus Crisis Should Unite Us… But the SPLC Can’t See Past Our Differences
- How the Coronavirus Response Points to the Sanctity of Human Life
WAYS TO GIVE
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery or a domestic wire transfer.
- Make a donation to ADF International.
SAFE & SECURE TRANSACTIONS
- Online donations made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Per Alliance Defending Freedom audited financial statements (FYE 6/30/2019)
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.