In today’s toxic cultural climate, it is dangerous to expose donors to the potential danger of having their names and addresses leaked online.
But that hasn’t stopped California from demanding disclosure of the private information of donors who contribute to nonprofits that ask for support in the state.
This blanket demand is dangerous, unnecessary, and uncalled-for.
California has leaked donor information like a sieve to the public. And in today’s polarized culture, we’ve already seen supporters of unpopular organizations with contentious views harassed, intimidated, and threatened.
That’s why we’re taking action on behalf of the Thomas More Law Center (TMLC).
TMLC is a legal nonprofit that defends religious freedom, family values, and the sanctity of life. It is challenging California’s dangerous demands because it knows the stakes are high. Donors, clients, and employees of TMLC have already faced intimidation, death threats, hate mail, boycotts, and even an assassination attempt from ideological opponents.
Alliance Defending Freedom represents TMLC and has appealed its case to the U.S. Supreme Court.
If you’re also concerned and feel it’s important to stand against this government overreach, your financial support can make a difference.
Your tax-deductible gift today helps provide a strong legal defense for the Thomas More Law Center as we work to protect the confidential information of generous people like you.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.