In America, the government can’t treat churches and people of faith as second-class citizens. The First Amendment makes that clear.
But some government officials continue to discriminate against churches and threaten the free exercise of religion.
ADF was founded to keep the doors open for the Gospel. And the ADF Church Alliance stands ready to go to battle on behalf of churches and religious ministries when their freedom in threatened.
But we can’t do it without your help.
Your gift today provides churches with the legal ally they need. And it helps protect them from becoming victims of government overreach.
Please act now to stand with churches during these challenging times. It's not just their freedom on the line—it's yours too.
Thank you for giving generously.
Thank you for your generous gift! You will receive an email confirmation shortly.
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, we were seeing incidents where the government was trying to control what churches teach, where they worship, or how they exercise their religious freedom. That is government abuse of power—and it’s unconstitutional.
Now, the demand for legal support for churches is at an all-time high.
In a time when people need the hope of God’s Word more than ever, we’re so grateful for your willingness to come alongside churches in need and help sponsor their membership in the ADF Church Alliance.
More than 2,000 churches are already protected. Your gift today will help even more get the legal support they need right now—and in the future.
For more information on how your church can thrive during this unprecedented time, please visit our Church Alliance COVID-19 resource page.
Thank you again for your generosity. It is truly making a difference.
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.