Thank you for downloading Though Trials May Come: Stories of God’s Faithfulness. Your copy has been sent to the email address you provided.
As the world weathers the challenges of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, it is our prayer that these 24 personal stories will give you hope and encouragement. Because even in the midst of times of trial, when fear and anxiety threaten to set in, we can take courage knowing that we serve an awesome God who is faithful and in complete control.
How you can help keep the doors open for the Gospel during these challenging times
Just like you, our brave clients are not immune to the effects this pandemic is having on our world. And their fight to protect your religious freedom remains.
At ADF, we will continue to provide our legal services to our clients free of charge. But this work is only possible because of God’s provision and the prayers and support of people like you.
That’s why we could really use your help. Will you give a tax-deductible gift to help keep the doors open for the Gospel?
Your gift today ensures that religious freedom, the sanctity of life, freedom of speech, and marriage and family always have a strong legal defense.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery or a domestic wire transfer.
- Make a donation to ADF International.
SAFE & SECURE TRANSACTIONS
- Online donations made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Per Alliance Defending Freedom audited financial statements (FYE 6/30/2019)
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.