Public colleges and universities have no business compelling anyone to express an ideological belief that they don’t hold. And they certainly shouldn’t be telling anyone which pronouns to use. But Shawnee State University and many other schools are trying to do just that.
Your financial support is vital as we stand with those whose freedoms are being threatened. Thanks to your tax-deductible gift today, the $900,000 challenge grant will have an even greater impact to defend freedom for students and professors on campus—and for us all.
Thank you for giving generously.
Thank you for your gift to Alliance Defending Freedom. You’ll receive an email shortly to confirm your donation information.
These are challenging days for Christians in America. Opponents of religious freedom are unceasing in their efforts to target people of faith. We must prepare ourselves spiritually and legally, and we must stand together.
The Bible tells us to remember our fellow Christians who are facing punishment for living out their faith: “Pray for us, for we are sure we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.” (Hebrews 13:18)
Only with God’s help and the support of His people can we win the critical battles ahead.
That’s why we’re so grateful for your faithful support. Together, and with His favor, we will be victorious. Thank you again for helping.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.