When will it end? After eight years, Jack Phillips is still fighting for his right to freely live out his faith. Even though the state of Colorado finally ended its crusade against the cake artist, a local attorney is now going after Jack in civil court.
The harassment of people of faith must stop.
Opponents of religious freedom want to strip away your freedom to live and work consistently with your deeply held beliefs. And they’re going to extreme lengths to punish those—like Jack—who are willing to stand for their faith.
With so much at stake, we cannot back down. Your financial support today is vital.
Will you stand with people like Jack today to provide the strong legal defense they need? Because of the blessing of the $500,000 challenge grant, you’ll join others in making an even greater impact for freedom.
Thank you for your generous gift to Alliance Defending Freedom!
You’ll receive an email receipt confirming your gift shortly.
Your prayers and financial support help provide a strong legal defense for Jack Phillips in the face of efforts to strip away his religious freedom. As you know there are plenty of people out there who won’t hesitate to use their power and influence to punish people like Jack.
Remember, it wasn’t long ago that Tim Gill, a Colorado mega-millionaire and LGBT activist, announced that he has poured millions of dollars into opposing people who share Jack’s beliefs. He is going after Christians and others who won’t support or celebrate LGBT ideology because he wants to “punish the wicked.”
People like Mr. Gill want to strip away our freedom to live and work consistently with our deeply held beliefs. And they’re going to extreme lengths to punish those—like Jack—who are willing to stand for their faith.
But through God’s provision and your continued support, we can stand with people like Jack when their freedom is threatened. And when we stand together—we can WIN.
Thank you for your generosity.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.