The Tennes family has taken a bold stand against government overreach. They know it’s not just their own religious freedom on the line—it’s yours too. When the government discriminates against people of faith, it affects all of us.
Today, you can join the Tennes family in drawing a line for freedom. You can stand against government overreach and protect your right to freely live out your faith. And when you do, you’ll further the impact of the $1 million challenge grant.
Thank you for giving generously.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
- Follow these instructions to give through your donor advised fund.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.