The Tennes family has taken a bold stand against government overreach. They know it’s not just their own religious freedom on the line—it’s yours too. When the government discriminates against people of faith, it affects all of us.
Today, you can join the Tennes family in drawing a line for freedom. You can stand against government overreach and protect your right to freely live out your faith. And when you do, you’ll further the impact of the $115,000 challenge grant.
Thank you for giving generously.
Thank you for your generous gift to Alliance Defending Freedom.
Your gift is already helping our attorneys as we defend the Tennes family and Country Mill Farms in court. The City of East Lansing should not be allowed to punish the Tennes family for their faith by banning Country Mill from its city-run farmer’s market.
By God’s strength, Alliance Defending Freedom will be able to mount a defense for Steve and Bridget Tennes and others like them who seek to live out their beliefs. This would not be possible without your faithful support. Thank you.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.