No one should be forced to pay for abortion—especially not a church! But that’s exactly what the state of Washington is trying to force Cedar Park Assembly of God and other churches to do.
Government activists are getting bolder. We’re seeing unprecedented levels of government abuse of power across the nation, and we must fight it. But to do that, we need your help. It is your continued support that makes these legal battles on behalf of churches like Cedar Park possible.
Please act now to protect your brothers and sisters in Christ as they seek to freely live out their faith. The more the government tries to control matters of the church, the more at risk your religious freedom becomes.
Thank you for your generous gift to Alliance Defending Freedom!
You’ll receive an email receipt confirming your gift shortly.
Today, it is not a question of if churches and religious ministries will be threatened or sued for standing true to God’s Word – the question is when and where such cases will arise.
Your prayers and financial support make it possible to go to battle on behalf of churches like Cedar Park, religious schools, and other religious organizations that are standing for religious freedom.
Government hostility toward religion has no place in a free society. But through God’s provision and your continued support, we can stand with churches and people of faith when their freedom is threatened. And when we stand together—we can WIN.
Thank you for your generosity.
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.