Matching grant will DOUBLE your gift — up to $250,000 — now.
You can help prepare America’s best Christian law students to make a lasting, positive impact on the legal profession.
With your support today, the next generation of Christian lawyers will be equipped to defend religious freedom, the sanctity of human life, freedom of speech, and marriage and family.
Thank you for helping create a brighter future for our country!
Thank you for your generous gift to support the next class of the Blackstone Legal Fellowship. It was doubled by the matching grant and will have twice the impact! We’ll send you an email shortly to confirm the details of your donation.
Our nation has a brighter future because of your generosity. Future generations will have friends like you to thank for helping raise up leaders who respect the Constitution and its protection of religious freedom and free speech. Thank you!
If you have a friend or loved one in law school who could benefit from the unrivaled Blackstone training, please visit BlackstoneLegalFellowship.org to learn how they can apply.
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Give
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail to:
15100 N. 90th Street Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Interested in a recurring monthly gift? Fill out this form to sign up today!
- Follow these instructions to make a gift of securities by electronic delivery.
- Follow these instructions to make a domestic wire transfer.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations are made using a secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.
If you would prefer to contact ADF International, please go to www.adfinternational.org/contact-us.