By: Emily Conley
Offered three times a year, Faith and Justice tells uplifting stories of victory and changed lives that Alliance Defending Freedom and its allies have been blessed to take part in - thanks to the generous, ongoing prayers and financial support from Allied Ministry Friends like you. The latest issue of Faith and Justice is now available online!
In this issue:
- The courageous story of Blaine Adamson, a printer punished for holding to his faith, who learns the growing price of doing business as a Christian
- Arkansas Governor Asa Huchinson speaks on the importance of protecting religious freedom
- All about ADF’s efforts to redirect funding from Planned Parenthood
- Personal stories from individuals raised in same-sex households
- Testimonies, case updates, a message from Alan Sears, and more.
In the new Faith and Justice bonus videos, Blaine Adamson and Jim Campbell, ADF Senior Legal Counsel, discuss what “faith” and “justice” mean to them, common misconceptions about ADF clients, and what motivates someone to take a risk and stand for their faith.
In case you missed it, read about our team members’ life-changing experience of getting to meet Blaine Adamson and his family in this blog post.